Please apply via Buzz and the company website.
ENTERPRISE IMPROVEMENT INTERN
CLIENT SERVICES – ENTERPRISE IMPROVEMENT UNITED STATES
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
AlixPartners has a Hybrid Work framework to support our employees. Under this framework, generally Client Services people may combine client-site, AlixPartners office and remote working. How this works in practice varies by geography and function based on client and team requirements. As this framework is new post-COVID-19 pandemic, it may also change over time.
AlixPartners requires COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment for this position, subject to reasonable accommodation.
What you’ll do
AlixPartners is a leading global business advisory firm of results-oriented professionals who specialize in bringing value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life cycle. We thrive on our ability to make a difference in high-impact situations and deliver sustainable, bottom-line results. We work in small, highly qualified teams with specific industry and functional expertise, and we operate at pace, moving quickly from analysis to implementation. We stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients until the job is done, and only measure our success in terms of the results we deliver.
At AlixPartners, you’re the driver of your own career. You will work with highly specialized and experienced teams in a collaborative environment who will encourage your development and support you in finding opportunities to continue building your skillset. You will be appointed a career coach, who is there to support and offer advice, as well as play a critical role in your personal and professional development. You will learn from recognized experts; leveraging their knowledge and skills, so that you can make an impact and deliver measurable results for our clients.
Our Enterprise Improvement (EI) teams work with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for analyzing corporate performance, business modeling, driving cost reductions, revenue growth and profitability improvements for your client in ‘high stakes’ situations.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges. www.alixpartners.com
What you’ll need
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a professional services or consulting firm environment.
- Some experience in industry, preferably in a range of business-critical topics such as, cost optimization, working capital management, operations improvement, M&A or profitable top-line growth.
- Analytical; capable of accurately developing and managing related analytics, reports and metrics. Systematic approach quickly identifies issues for related areas of responsibilities. Synthesizes own analysis and identifies implications and effective at quickly drawing accurate conclusions. Proven track record of making solid recommendations for project assignments.
- Creatively designs and develops new tools, methodologies and approaches for analysis and data management, in support of clients, with an eye for re-use and/or expansion. Masters and effectively uses existing tools, methodologies & approaches.
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a dynamic environment.
- Advanced written communication skills experienced with preparing client ready documents as well as structuring and developing presentation materials.
- Extraordinary customer service and interpersonal skills. Experience working and communicating directly with senior executives and staff.
- Excellent verbal communication capabilities. Concisely presents information, skilled at adapting the level of detail. to the audience. Dedicatedly offers information and raises issues.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, database applications and other related tools.
- Openness for up to 100% travel Monday – Friday.
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of strong academic success. Degree(s) in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or foreign equivalent.
- Master’s degree and/or certification in related specialty area(s) in progress. A degree in Business, Finance or Engineering is preferable but not essential.
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.