Please apply via Buzz and the company website. The deadline is 1/1/22, however you are encouraged to apply ASAP as the company will keep the applications open only until the jobs are filled.
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide business consulting projects that involve strategy development, organizational restructuring and management improvement to maximize efficiencies.
- Work with senior management of companies to determine long-term goals by analyzing our customer’s business and making recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Currently enrolled as a second-year MBA student (on track to graduate by June 2022).
- 4-7 years prior work experience within Management Consulting, Corporate Strategy, Investment Banking, Business Development / M&A and Finance.
- Expertise and/or strong interest in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus.
- Well-rounded, strong communicator, analytical and creative problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional matrix organization with competing priorities.
- Comfortable in business and technical discussions.
- Experience building trusting relationships (incl. executive audiences).
- Enjoys multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.