TCS is the most valuable IT services and consulting organizations in the world*, with 2020 fiscal revenues of $2@+B and a market capitalization of $120+B. We have more than 500,000 of the best consultants and IT professionals, trained to guide enterprises through their Business 4.0™ growth and digital transformation journeys – helping them to become agile, intelligent, automated, and on the cloud. In the US, clients include over one-third of the Fortune 500 across all major industries.
Why Join Us?
Operating in the U.S. for more than 45 years, we are committed to bringing in the best and brightest people. TCS’ diverse workforce includes 155 nationalities and constitutes one of the world’s largest private sector employers of women. Our projects and clients span the globe, providing opportunities to work on cross-cultural teams in diverse geographies.
TCS MBA Internship Program
The TCS MBA Internship Program (TMIP) is a 10 week Summer Associate position that gives MBA students the opportunity to work with TCS leaders on a strategic & high impact assignment. Interns will be chosen to work in different TCS verticals such as the Consulting, Banking or Marketing Interns and will have the opportunity to work on projects that range from Go-to-Market Strategy & business planning to financial analysis & marketing to cutting-edge research projects.
Through these summer projects, you will gain unparalleled international work experience and build a global network of colleagues. In addition, a strong summer performance could lead directly to a job offer in our TCS Accelerated Leadership Program upon graduation from your MBA.
MBAs have the opportunity to apply and align to a specific business group for their internship or have no preference. Depending on your background, preferences, and our internal availability, you will be placed into one of our business lines.
Available Job Roles
This year, we are pleased to provide TMIPers with the following opportunities
1) Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) – Join our Financial Services experts who work with most of the top financial institutions in the world to solve their technological and business issues. They are solution oriented – our TALPers utilizing both pre-made platforms and develop personalized client specific solutions to enhance their customer’s experience.
2) Consulting & Services Integration (C&SI) – the “tip of the spear,” C&SI is the management consulting practice of TCS that spans across all industry verticals (e.g. Life Sciences, Public Sector, Banking and Financial Services, etc.) and transformational strategic offerings (e.g. Customer Experience Transformation, Supply Chain as a Service, Risk and Cyber Strategy, etc.)
3) Google Business Unit (GBU) – Join one of the newest units at TCS, helping our customers migrate and modernize their cloud infrastructure and application database. Within the GBU, you will gain exposure to challenging cross functional and business assignments across various functions such as sales, delivery, marketing and strategy.
· Pursuing an MBA degree with expected graduation by May 2023
· 2-4 years of professional experience in any role/industry, with a passion for technology driven business innovation
· Demonstrated and successful leadership skills gained either academic, professional or extracurricular activities
· Exceptional analytical, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
· Strong desire to work and deliver results in a fast-moving, dynamic, team oriented and matrix global environment
· A background in Technology, Consulting or Finance.
· Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
We require permanent US work authorization for this position and do not offer employer sponsorship
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter through your campus career center’s website. In your cover letter, you must explicitly indicate to which one of the 3 business groups you would like to express interest. In the event that you have no preference, you must also explicitly state this. In the latter case, your application will be reviewed for all groups and roles.
Based upon your background, stated preferences and our internal availability, your application will be aligned to a specific business group following your first round interview.